Monday, August 24, 2015

Flosstube Tags

Recently, there has been quite the explosion of videos replying to Flosstube Tags.  Makes for hours and hours of Flosstube videos to be watched/listened to while stitching.  One wonderful Flosstuber, Heather Stitches, has put together a playlist of original tag videos to reference.  It is a really good idea and very useful to all of Flosstube.  I took a look at her playlist the other day to take stock of the tags I want to work on.  I noticed that at the top of the list, there was a deleted video.  Once a video is deleted, there is no way to really tell what it used to be.  This has happened to two original tag videos so far.  So, I got the idea to document all the tags on my blog, making it easy for Flosstubers to acquire the questions, and to safeguard against deleted original tag videos.  I am almost done compiling all the current tags and their questions.  Soon I will post them on this blog.  Then as I come across new tags, I will add them.

Happy Stitching!
Tricia - the left-handed stitcher

No comments:

Post a Comment