Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ready to start posting Flosstube tags

Well, I have tracked down all the tags I could manage to find.  A few took some digging, as a couple of the original tag videos were deleted, and a couple original tag videos did not have their questions written out.

 So, I will start posting them.  There are currently 25 tags, here is the list:





If I am missing any current tags, or if you post a new tag in the future and I haven't caught it and added it in a timely manner, or there are any errors in my documents, please let me know.  You can comment to this blog post or comment to the Flosstube video linked here:


Video: Archive of Flosstube Tags


The documents in the following individual tag posts can be downloaded for your convenience, to use when doing a reply tag video.


As always... Happy Stitching!
- Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment